Adapting to a new living environment can be an interesting but at the same time often complicated challenge. All foreign degree-seeking students and people interested in higher education studies in Estonia are invited to take part in the Welcoming Programme training on STUDYING .
The interactive one-day training:
- guides and supports you in finding the information you need;
- values mutual communication, cooperation and establishment of contacts;
- takes place in a comfortable environment.
Topics of the training:
- Legal information related to mobility type, incl. the terms and conditions of the grant, acquisition or extension of residence permits and right of residence
- Student networks, academic networks and organisations
- Organisation of the Estonian education system, incl. general education, vocational training, professional higher education
- Organisation of research and higher education
- Study culture
- Traineeship opportunities during and after studies
- Working during and after studies
- Labour market services for finding a job after studies, incl. recruitment portals
- Support services
Who can participate?
Foreign nationals who have legally resided in Estonia for less than 5 years and who have been granted temporary residence permit in Estonia or
who have acquired the temporary right of residence in Estonia. If a residence permit or the right of residence has been granted or the right of residence acquired in Estonia before August 1, 2015, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the instructions HERE
Information and registration:
Trainings take place every month in Tallinn and in Tartu. Trainings are available in English and in Russian. First one-day training is held on February 4th in Hotel Kreutzwald in Tallinn.
Participation is free of charge. Organisers will provide tea, coffee, snacks and lunch. Travel expenses for participants coming from other towns can be compensated.
Please find the registration form and additional information here www.settleinestonia.ee. As a module name, choose “Studying”.
The training is organised by Foundation Archimedes. The Welcoming Programme is funded by the European Social Fund, the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund and the state budget.
In case of questions, please contact us at email@example.com