Are you fron a non-EU country studying in Estonian university? Are you considering doing an internship or working in Estonia? Then this is for you!
The Institute of Baltic Studies is happy to invite all non-EU students to the online training session that seeks to introduce the Estonian labour market opportunities to non-EU students.
In these training sessions, you will learn more about:
- Basics of the Estonian labour market
- Local working culture
- How to seek a job
- How to tailor your application for success
- How to apply for a job/internship
Why should you attend?
- The training sessions are completely FREE
- New knowledge about the Estonian labour market opportunities
- Access to the specially created “Everything you have to know about the Estonian labour market” booklet will be given
- Participants will receive invitations to the upcoming events with Estonian employers
NB! The training session will last for 3 hours and it is intended for those who have not yet attended any “Build your career in Estonia” training sessions before
Next training date:
25th March 14:00-17:00 (Zoom), please sign up here: https://survey.alchemer.eu/s3/90439361/Build-your-career-in-Estonia-Training-seminars-for-students-from-non-EU-countries-25-March